Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm in "like" of Spring...

Actually we have a love/hate relationship. I love saying goodbye to winter and cold and hello to warmer weather and flowers. I love playing outside with my children and not having to worry about them getting sick from the cold or whether or not I've dressed them appropriately. I just really, really hate the allergies that I have been plagued with! Zyrtec has been my best friend these days! ;) Come to think of it I actually think I like the change of the seasons more than the actual season in and of itself if that makes any sense... :)

Here are a couple of pictures I took yesterday afternoon of my first ever rose bush... I wonder if I'll be able to maintain it and how many times my kids (4 year old and 1 year old) will get curious and hurt themselves touching it?

simply beautiful...

Did I mention I <3 Spring *LOL* :)

I <3 Spring!My NEW hummingbird feeder...

No comments:

Post a Comment